Tuesday 13 February 2007

Start of My Blog


So I moved to the small town of Tadami, which is in the Minamiaizu area of Fukushima Prefecture in Japan, about 6 months ago. I've been meaning to create some sort of website since I got here but I am only just getting round to it. I am still a little undecided whether people who write these blogs are very interesting people with much to tell the world, or very boring people with far too much time on their hands. Perhaps writting my own blog will help me decide. I will hopefully add some stories from my first 6 months here using the emails I have sent, and add some photos and put them all into a chronological order. Then I hope to update this site on a semi-regular basis and use it to keep in contact with people back home and perhaps provide ammusing anecdotes and some information for people to read.

Anyway that is the plan but we will see how it all turns out. Hope all is well,
Bryn

5 comments:

Matthew Fulford said...

Nice blog Bryn! Make sure you get comment moderation on here, Kane's got some crazy friends who love to write abusive messages.

I don't think it's pretentious at all. Nice photos, information. Good work.

Matthew Fulford said...

Nice blog Bryn! Make sure you get comment moderation on here, Kane's got some crazy friends who love to write abusive messages.

I don't think it's pretentious at all. Nice photos, information. Good work.

Anonymous said...

Show off!! and whats with the 'Peace' fingers??

Haha just kidding its pretty cool actually, good idea!

Town are gonna kick your Burley boys arse!

have fun - Speak soon

Kirky

p.s you spelt coming wrong in the title :-)

Bryn Emans said...

Ha ha ha, What was that Kirky, ipswich are gonna beat the mighty saints! Ha ha ha in your dreams I think you'll find! I still reckon Saints are good for promotion this season!!

Anonymous said...

hello embo, hopefully see you soon, geekboy!
mark xxx :-)